Total Pageviews

Sunday 1 December 2013

Paul Walker’s Daughter Meadow Walker: Reportedly Witnessed Tragic Car Accident!!


Paul’s teenage daughter came out to support the charity event for Reach Out Worldwide. The organization was raising money to help those affected by the devastating typhoon in the Philippines. Unfortunately, such a wonderful event was touched by tragedy and overwhelming grief when the car Paul, 40, was riding in got into a terrible accident. Because Meadow was so close to her father during the day’s events, she reportedly witnessed the crash and following explosion.
The driver of the Porsche GT, former race car driver Roger Rodas, also died in the horrible accident, and leaves behind a young child. He had an 8-year-old son, who witnessed the horrific crash. The young boy tried to get help to save his father, an eyewitness told HollywoodLife.com.

Meadow Walker

Meadow was born on Nov. 4, 1998. Though her parents did not remain together as a couple, Meadow shared such a wonderful bond with her dad.
“When I was little, he taught me to walk, taught me to smile, and taught me never to give up,” Meadow posted to her Facebook page in a beautiful tribute to her father. “I loved him even before I knew what love was. He was my hero, my REAL life hero! He will always be in my heart! It brings tears in my eyes as I write this!”
Meadow and her dad shared another fun trait in common: they were true Beliebers! Meadow metJustin Bieber and posed for an awesome photo with him, though Paul never met the teen pop star.

CHECK: Dwayne Johnson (THE ROCK) talks about Walker
Paul was just getting to experience daily life with his teen when she moved in with him. ”I’m grateful I had her at 25 and not 20 because, at 40 and 15, we’re matching up sweet!” he told Express News. “She’s been with her mom her whole life and she wants a relationship with her pops. It’s working out really well right now.
Our thoughts are with Meadow and the rest of Paul and Roger’s families at this difficult time.

No comments:

Post a Comment